WHY THE NEED FOR BEING BRAVE?
- Because LIFE IS A BITCH and full of ADVERSITY where FEAR DOMINATES us as men.
- BRAVE is in all of us, we simply need to FIND IT, and CALL IT OUT!
Our purpose and reason for exiting is to challenge men on their concept of what it means to be masculine and how to live it out, to learn to lead, transform, and reinvent themselves, and to step into their private, professional and relational fear arenas and fight their fight.
Men would be transformed having a healthy and powerful influence in their own life as well as the lives they touch.
- We are calling men to embody certain virtues…Courage, Self- Governance, Resilience, Self-Discipline, Tenacity, Honesty, Acceptance, Selflessness, Sacrifice, Love, Honor, Ownership, Generosity, Encouragement, and a Will to Fight.
- We are calling men to own their shit storms.
- We are calling men to reclaim, reinvent, and transform themselves.
- We are calling men to be authentic, transparent, and vulnerable believing this involves confronting fear with courage.
- We are calling men to be involved with each other, having sacred and confidential conversations, standing shoulder- to-shoulder and soul-to-soul as battle warriors together, learning, encouraging and affirming each other, harnessing a greater strength and bravery than being alone.
- We are calling men to embrace a healthier definition of masculinity.
- We are calling men to enter their private, professional, and relational fear arenas and fight their fight, to get up when knocked down, and continue the fight.
- We are calling men to choose to be healed from what was done to them and from what they have done to others.
- We are calling men to use the power of their masculinity for good.
- We mare calling men to accept themselves and others…regardless.
- We are calling men to learn how to lead and govern themselves.
- We are calling men to be critical thinkers, challenge the status quo, forge friendships outside their silo thinking
- We are calling men to be resilient in life’s adversities.
- We are calling men to be generous.
We as men have to make a courageous decision to step into the arena because it is that place where the fight occurs. Each arena represents a fear either private, professional, or relational that controls, paralyzes, and deceives us that we must confront and conquer.
We must garner courage, enter the arena and fight, rise up when knocked down, and keep swinging. The value is in entering the fight, not in watching or analyzing, but the experience. This is where change occurs, self-respect, self-acceptance, tenacity, valor, and resilience are forged creating beauty and power. No other journey produces these character qualities, that is why the majority will not walk into the arena. Most run from fear, pain, and suffering, not understanding they are the gateway to freedom, wholeness, and honor.
Private fear arenas may involve what happened to you as a child, things that were said to you that defined you, how you compared yourself, your shame, or how you created a false identity, persona.
Professional fear arenas may involve work performance, relating to a boss or subordinate, representing yourself for advancement and development, and conflict resolution.
Relational fear arenas may involve representing yourself accurately, forgiving and not holding grudges, being true to yourself, being vulnerable, and dealing with the pain, hurt, and loss from rejection, abandonment, and judgment from spouses, children, parents, relatives, and friends.
Free e-Book: HOW TO LEAD YOURSELF
LEADERSHIP ALWAYS STARTS FIRST WITH KNOWING HOW TO LEAD YOURSELF!